The xinput1_3.dll errors are the most common to take place. Are you seeking for a place to get missing file of the xinput1_3.dll from your computer? There are lots of chances, where you might not find the xinput1_3.dll, when you are running any of the software programs or apps on your computers. But there is no need to worry at all, because these days, there are several ways to use so that these errors can be removed. You can download the xinput1_3.dll file online with proper guide on how to install to make it proper functioning.
How to know the right version of windows?
The xinput1_3.dll file is available to be used for different versions. Initially, you need to know about the thing that which version of this file you must download. If you have confusion, then there is a quick guide for you to help you in getting familiar with the right version of this file.
- Firstly, go to computer on the desktop.
- Second step to take is to make a right click on ‘Properties’ section.
- Next, you need to find the System Tape option and see what is included in it. Like, there are options, revealing that your computer has either 32 or 64 bit system.
Once you are well-known to the windows version, then you will be able to get the accurate version of this file.
How to install the xinput1_3.dll?
After getting the right version of xinput1_3.dll, you will have to know about the instructions to install it completely without any hassle. Where to place this file, is the main question in front of you to complete the installation process. There are only three steps; you need to follow so that the file can be installed to your computer. See the below mentioned steps:
- Getting started with the process, you need to unzip xinput1_3.dll file, according to your needs and preferences.
- The next thing to consider is that you need to put this file in \windows\system32, which is generally situated at disk C, in case of 32 bit operating system. While on the other hand, if there is a 64 bit windows version, then you might be able to see an additional file in the \windows\SysWOW64 in the disk C.
- Once you are done with these steps, then rebooting is the next step to follow. After rebooting, the more chances, the dll error might happen again, then there are some additional steps to correct the installation process.